Monday, May 15, 2017

Muffins for Mom

The children enjoyed a wonderful morning celebrating their mommies.
Our morning began sharing a few songs and a special story, along with original mommy stories. I am not sure if I have ever witnessed my littles standing so prim and proper before:) They were sooooo excited!!
Next, it was time to share our yummy, personally decorated flower cookies, as well as muffins, of course!!

 Our room looked so festive and fancy!


I tried to get a close-up of everyone, but I missed a few:(














We had a few surrogate mommies in attendance... thank you for filling in for mommy!!

Baby sister got in a pic, but where is big sister?!?
This mommy couldn't attend our party today, but she got a preview on Friday AND... she read us a story:)
Thank you, mommies!!
We LOVE you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment